Brigid Daull Brockway is technically a writer

Brigid Daull Brockway is technically a writer

A blog about words, wordplay, and etymology, with slightly more than occasional political rants.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

V-Day Canton, OH

Sorry I've been neglecting you, boys and girls. For one thing, I've had the plague. It's been unpleasant. For another thing, I've been busy preparing for
The Vagina Monologues
Saturday, 2/25
7 pm
at the
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Greater Canton
Corner of Easton and Middlebranch
Canton, OH
$10 - Proceeds benefit the Canton Domestic Violence Project

It's a great, fun, funny show with some fantastic performers. This is a frank show with strong language that might pull you out of your comfort zone, but it's an important show, one that helps make a difference in the lives of women and the men who love them. On top of which, it's hilarious. I've heard every monologue about a dozen times now, and I still laugh every time. I mean, except at the horrible rape ones. That would be kind of inappropriate.
But seriously, come to the show, learn, have fun, and see me and my friends being awesome. Hit me up for details in the comments.
Can't wait to see you there~


Until the Violence Stops

2 comments:

Margaret Larkin said...

My parents are from Ohio and lived in Canton for years. They talk about it *all* the time.

Brigid Daull Brockway said...

I'm trying to imagine anything in Canton that's interesting enough to talk about.

ShareThis