- Phonetically is spelled phonetically, meaning it is not spelled phonetically.
- Alliteration contains five syllables, none of which begin with the same sound.
- The word diphthong doesn't contain any.
- Dactylic isn't.
- Spondee is a spondee (I think. I'm really bad at meter).
- It's very hard to say the word tooth when you don't have any.
- It's hard to say lisp when you have one.
- The word double-u doesn't contain a w.
- In Latin, they didn't have the letter w. However, the v was pronounced like w, so which letter did they really not have?
- A palindrome isn't one.
- Polysyllabic and monosyllabic have the same number of syllables.
|This cartoon illustration has been created by Greg Williams in cooperation with the Wikimedia Foundation.|