Brigid Daull Brockway is technically a writer

Brigid Daull Brockway is technically a writer

A blog about words, wordplay, and etymology, with slightly more than occasional political rants.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Be back soon

The last two times I've tried to update my blog from my laptop, all hell has broken loose in laptop land, my browser goes on strike, and all the rest of my programs stage a walkout in solidarity. This doesn't make any sense to me. Until it tells me what it wants, I can't very well negotiate. Anyhoo, I'm accepting defeat for now, and you'll have to wait a bit more. Nice as this shiny new iPad is for wasting hours using birds to kill pigs, it's not really the best tool for writing a reflection on the perils of social Darwinism. Especially since auto-correct just tried to replace Darwinism with "dawn is."
Sorry kids. I will return.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ѕince the admin of this web ѕite іs workіng, no queѕtion very quicκly it will
be renoωned, due to its feature contents.
Look into my blog post Timvim.harshstore.com

Anonymous said...

I κnοw this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was curious what all is required to get set up? I'm
assuming hаving a blog like yours would cost а рretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
My website :: demo.phpfox.com

Anonymous said...

Having reаd this I thought it was really
informаtive. I apprecіate you fіndіng thе time and
еnergу to put thіs information together.

I oncе аgаin finԁ myself spending a lot of time both
reаding and pоsting commentѕ.
Βut ѕo what, it was stіll worth it!
Here is my blog post : accounting websites

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

ShareThis