- I'm a demographic. I feel both valued and used.
- I'm watching the movie, look down, and notice I'm wearing a "Beware the Blob" t-shirt under a bright green hoodie with rainbow and heart patches on it. It was like I'd come to the movie in costume or something.
- I think it would be cool to start dying my hair to match my shirts, but it would probably be more economical just to buy a bunch of ginger-colored shirts. Note: I'm no South Park fan, but god bless them for bringing back ginger. I realize it's derogatory, but now it's really easy to describe what I look like.
- Michael Cera is like the Steve Buscemi of hipster flicks. Note: Buscemi is pronounced boo se me, not boo she me.
- I want to be in a band. I'll have to learn some talent or something.
- Dude, I told you comic books were awesome.
- I want to be called Knives.
- Any writer can come up with an idea like "A young hipster in a band falls in love with a chick with crazy hair and then has to fight all of her exes, video game style." I would not have believed any writer being capable of making such a preposterous plot rock.
- Everyone should have a pee meter.
- Yeah, this post has nothing to do with words. Or next to nothing, anyway. You'll get over it, I promise.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
On Scott Pilgrim (vs. the World)
at 1:25 AM